The Project Partners MyTomorrow Program attracts the best talent and problem solvers to join our team.
It allows each and every member to access ongoing personal development opportunities, flexible working practises and support for the social causes that matter to them the most.
Our people are the cornerstone of our business. We foster a friendly and supportive working environment that doesn’t subscribe to politics or ego. Instead of cultivating hierarchies, we maintain a level playing field where new thinking and debate are encouraged from everyone. We believe that when we work together, we can deliver superior client outcomes.
“Project Partners has given me the opportunity to grow and develop as a consulting professional while still working to my own strengths. The environment is dynamic and changing frequently, there’s seldom much boredom.”
We've built a great culture
Project delivery is our lifeblood, but it’s our team and our work culture that makes us tick.
We’re an authentic, outcomes-focused team, where each of us strives to do our best, learn from each other and enjoy working together. We put flexibility at the forefront because we know that when we have balance, we can perform at an optimum level.
Once you’re in our network, you’re a ‘Project Partner’ for life.
“I’ve been with Project Partners over two years. In that time I’ve experienced opportunities to work with great leader.”
- Industry-competitive remuneration package
- Referral bonus scheme for introducing new team members and winning new clients
- Flexible work and leave arrangements
- Career break options
- Study, birthday and vaccination leave
- Inclusion and diversity initiatives
- Mental health support program
- Work-life balance and wellbeing initiative program
- Interesting and engaging client assignments in multiple industries
- Outstanding access to mentoring and support by experienced peers, plus intensive on-the-job training
- Subsidised professional development and memberships
- Access to free online professional development through Go1
- One-for-one matching of donations made by our team to their chosen charity
- The opportunity to undertake pro-bono work to support local charitable organisations
“I like the variety, I like the change, and I like working in an environment where I can find my own way with the support of a team around me.”