The Project Partners MyTomorrow Program attracts the best talent and problem solvers to join our team.
It allows them access to ongoing personal development opportunities, flexible working practises and support for the social causes that matter to them the most.
Put simply, we are an experienced team with a broad range of industry experience who have fostered a friendly working environment that doesn’t subscribe to politics or ego.
Our work environment is a level playing field. Instead of cultivating hierarchies, we invite new thinking and debate from all of our team. In the pursuit of delivering superior client outcomes, opinions matter and are encouraged.
We offer what we think is one of Brisbane’s most flexible and supportive working environments. We know that when we have balance, we can perform at an optimum level. At Project Partners, we always support each other.
“Project Partners has given me the opportunity to grow and develop as a consulting professional while still working to my own strengths. The environment is dynamic and changing frequently, there’s seldom much boredom.”
We've Build a Great Culture
We are an established management consultancy business that is outcomes-focused. We can honestly say we have built a reputation to get the job done.
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll experience an inclusive environment that is as good humoured and well rounded as it is outcomes-focused. Project delivery is our lifeblood; however, out team and work culture are what make us tick.
Once you’re in our network, you are a ‘Project Partner’ for life and part of our alumni – part of the gang.
“I’ve been with Project Partners over two years. In that time I’ve experienced opportunities to work with great leader.”
- Industry-competitive remuneration package
- Referral bonus scheme for introducing new team members and winning new clients
- Flexible work and leave arrangements
- Career Break options
- Study, birthday and vaccination leave
- Inclusion and Diversity initiatives
- Mental health support program
- Work-life balance and wellbeing initiative program
- Interesting and engaging client assignments in multiple industries
- Outstanding access to mentoring and support by experienced peers, plus intensive on-the-job training
- Subsidised professional development and memberships
- One-for-one matching of donations made by our team to their chosen charity
- The opportunity to undertake pro-bono work to support local charitable organisations
“I like the variety, I like the change, and I like working in an environment where I can find my own way with the support of a team around me.”